Wednesday, August 26, 2026

My Top 5 Sources of News & Information

Top 5 Sources of News & Information 

 1.  Apple News  


Apple News is the most convenient news source for me, due to it being just a click away on my personal mobile device. Every morning, I wake up to a new notification based on what is going on in the world. With eye-catching headlines and alluring visuals, Apple News is my first stop for keeping up in the ever-evolving world. I like that I can quickly scroll through what is happening without having to go search for it myself. It is an easy way for me to stay updated on the major things going on throughout the day.
      

2. The Wall Street Journal 

The Wall Street Journal is primarily educational for me when it comes to the stock market, statistics around the world, business, and the economy. It gives me a better understanding of what is going on financially and how different events can affect the economy. I do not necessarily read it for entertainment, but more to learn about things that I probably would not get from scrolling through social media.

3. Fox News

Fox News is where I typically dive into the political realm of the news. It is one of the sources I use to see what is going on politically in the United States and what conversations are currently happening. However, it can be biased, which is something I keep in mind when watching or reading it. I think it is important to look at multiple sources when it comes to politics because every news outlet can have a different perspective.


4. Tik Tok

TikTok is where I get a lot of my global news, such as what is going on in Gaza and Iran, as well as women’s suffrage and rights in the Middle East. A lot of times, I will see something on TikTok before I see it anywhere else because information spreads so quickly on the app. However, because anyone can post, I know that not everything I see is necessarily true. If something interests me or seems important, I will usually look more into it before believing everything I see.

 

5. Instagram 

Instagram is the source for all the celebrity news and really all of the unimportant gossip or new trends. I mainly use it to keep up with what celebrities, influencers, and brands are doing. While it is definitely not my most reliable source for serious news, it is where I find out about things that are trending or being talked about online.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Sources of News & Information

Top 5 Sources of News & Information    1.  Apple News    Apple News is the most convenient news source for me, due to it being just a c...